Friday

Birds, birds, birds

Hello!

I've had a really great week, for the first time in ages there was NO travel to meetings so I could get my head down (and PJ's on!) and get lots of work done. The Christmas playlists in the studio are now on constant rotation, and I've started on the daily mince pie/ coffee breaks!

This weekend I'm off to stay with my friend in Nairn Scotland. I'm (obviously) hoping for snow, and looking forward to lots of gossip and long walks. It's going to be cold so I'm planning to wear ALL my clothes at once.

The main job this week has been starting on the final artwork for my public art commission (Bellway Homes/ Studio Response) for a new housing development in South Gloucester 'St James' Mews.' I'm making tiles, weathervanes and frottage paving stones, but the main thing at the moment is sculpting 8 x life sized birds. Here's the design for my rather wistful (and chubby!) robin...


I'm also...
- designing illustrated blinds for Eton Museum of Natural History
- creating 4 x cards for Coworth Park
- designing the consultation project for my public art commission with Barratt Homes for the new housing development 'Riverdown Park' - Bishopdown Farm, nr Salisbury
- working on the substation cladding for The Lexicon

OK, time to make some more birds and crank up the Christmas music - see you soon x

No comments: