Wednesday

Flora Bhattachary illustrations

Hello all

Cor, twice in 2 weeks eh! Finally back in the saddle of this blog posting malarky now.

Happy to share these illustrations for Flora Bhattachary, it was a lovely brief inspired by some of my sketchbook work and a real pleasure to complete (they were released a little while ago but I'm only just getting round to sharing them with you now!)

Here's the initial roughs...



And here's the final artwork...




Finally starting to feel a bit more caught up from my Mexico break, it was FABULOUS and the heat, colour, inspiration (and break from social media!) was just what I needed. Trying to keep in the holiday vibe with lots of Mexico inspired craft projects (I'll show you some of the results soon!...)

The big news is it's all change in the studio, I've moved back to my Wiltshire hometown for now whilst I sell the flat and then I'm planning on an exciting move to Brighton in the New Year WHOOP WHOOP. For now (as ever) I'm juggling a range of projects - some I can talk about and some I can't, the things keeping me busy include...

- Designing the consultation project for my public art commission with Barratt Homes and Studio across new housing development 'Riverdown Park' - Bishopdown Farm, nr Salisbury.
AND
- Working on the final artwork (eeeeek!) for my commission for Bellway Homes and Studio Response inspired by birds for a new housing development in South Gloucester 'St James' Mews'
AND
Designing some cards for the wonderful Coworth Park (think heavy card stock and foiling!) I'm off there for a spa break with my sister next week and we are RIDICULOUSLY excited.

OK, that's it for today

Be back soon x

No comments: