Thursday

Cove Park

Hello

Just wanted to share some photos from my incredible time at Cove Park over looking Loch Long in Scotland. I was incredible lucky to be awarded a week long self funded residency kindly subsidised by Cove Park and it was a total dream to spend a week alone working in my sketchbook. 

I stayed in the one of the new Artists Centre two room apartments, which was really cosy and warm (the packed hot water bottle remained in my case). I had a lovely bedroom, with ensuite and kitchenette, and then next door a lovely big studio with sink. Both rooms had an entire wall of glass to take in the incredible view and let in lots of light. My days were full of long walks, audio books, hot tea and LOTS of drawing and each night the stars were spectacular.

I'm very grateful to have been given such a fantastic opportunity, if you ever get the chance to go to Cove Park YOU MUST GO! 

(OK - enough jabbering, there's a mountain of work to catch up with after my break xxx)

















No comments: