Thursday

The world's greatest coat






TA DA! here is the world's greatest coat I absolutely love it (it's my Christmas present from Steve AKA Lazy Chief - yes I know we are naughty to have opened presents early but I couldn't wait!)

It's created by the geniuses at Dig for Victory in Brighton,  they created a bespoke paper pattern for me so I could design the placement print and then I had it printed at CAT - the Centre for Advanced Printing at Glasgow School of Art onto velvet. CAT then posted the fabric to me, I posted it to Dig for Victory, they sewed together all the pattern pieces and.... TA DA! I'm so happy with it, and really enjoyed collaborating with so many clever and creative people.

This will be my last post before Christmas, I'm currently juggling nine projects (and three more have come in this week!) so things are super busy but I'm looking forward to a few days off, too much food and time with family.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone, and I'll be back next week with a round up of my favourite jobs from 2016 xxx

No comments: