Thursday

Featured in new book

Hiya

Hope all's good with you, I'm working on my big public art projects at the moment (with lots of new REALLY fun - but currently secret projects coming soon.) I am itching to show and tell you all about them but can't just yet. For more regular updates, I share peeks of what I'm up to over on Instagram, so have a nosy here

For now I just wanted to share a quick film of my work featured in the new book "Graphics can be Managed" published in Oct 2016.



Here's my favourite spread from the book:
Yesterday I went to Brighton to see Eleanor at Dig For Victory to organise a new winter coat. Now I just need to work out the pattern design and get the fabric printed ready for her to make it! Whilst there I also made the short trip to Ditchling to visit the Museum of Art and Craft which was WONDERFUL - I highly recommend it!

Here in the UK it's a bank holiday weekend so I'm off to Eastbourne to explore, I hope that your weekend is full of friends, cake and drawing! x

No comments: