Wednesday

2015 round up

Hello! It's time to round up my favourite things from the last year...

It's always really hard to just choose just a few highlights, I've had a really wonderful 2015, with travel to Paris, Brussels, USA, Morocco and India and lots of really exciting commissions. I just wanted to take a moment to look back before I charge forward into the new year...

JANUARY
I travelled to Paris in January for a quick inspiration trip (my highlight was the Picasso Museum)...





FEBRUARY
I got the Russian, French, Spanish, Korean and German versions of my book 'Fearless Drawing'....






MARCH
Temporary tattoo designs for Fickle Tattoos...




APRIL
Dinner drawings for Waitrose...



MAY
Jo Malone fairy installation for Chelsea in Bloom...







JUNE
Teaching drawing at Squam in New England (I'll be back again in 2016)...






JULY
I had the mosts AMAZING time working on my Artist in Residence Project...






AUGUST
Created gin illustrations for Square Meal Magazine...




SEPTEMBER
Warehaus was completed and opened in September (I had created all the artwork for the development from brass) and I had an inspiring trip to Morocco...

















OCTOBER
New packaging for Cafe Direct and THE MOST INCREDIBLE trip to India...















NOVEMBER
My work is featured in the contemporary illustration book 'Illusive' and I create an original piece for The Hunger Project...



 


DECEMBER
Christmas cards for Petplan and Historic Royal Palaces (and FAR too many mince pies)...





Have an amazing New Year and thank you SO MUCH for reading my blog!

I'm looking forward to showing you new projects in 2016 for the Chelsea Physic Garden, Charbonnel & Walker, Pictura, Hodder & Stoughton, BBC Wildlife, Marks & Spencer, Holland & Barrett and sharing the progress of my residency, my site wide artwork for the regeneration of Bracknell Town Centre and the design of seven flats and a retail space in Essex - PHEW! xxx

No comments: