Sunday

Harvey Nichols LFW windows











With thanks to the wonderful photographer Emma Brown here's my London fashion week windows commissioned for Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge store in London.

The twelve windows are covered in a skin of matt black vinyls featuring my drawings of various british animals, a mouse, fox and magpie birds (two for joy) with autumnal brambles and berries. The backdrops are created from scans of my original paintings - poured ink in rich dark shades of navy, purple, brown and green. I also spent three days on site adding hand painted touches to the windows and backdrops

You can see the original drawings for the vinyls here and next week I will be showing you the process of creating the backdrops.

It was such a fantastic commission, and the staff at Harvey Nichols were brilliant. I felt completely inspired, supported and challenged at every stage of the project and I'm really proud of what we accomplished.

This week I'm finishing off new commissions for Holland and Barrett and Square Meal Magazine, the window will be up for the next month so if you're in London pop by or whizz past on the bus and have a look x

No comments: